• Currently pursuing a B.S. (3.0+ GPA) or M.S. (3.5+ GPA) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
• Completed Coursework:
Data Structures, OS, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Computer Algorithms, Mathematics, Computer Architecture, Programming.
• Must be available for a 3-month internship in the summer of 2019
• Strong C/C++, python, and object oriented design background• Experience with scripting languages such as PERL, UML, and experience with Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel
• Mobile SW development in Windows Mobile, Android, design patterns,
• Wireless network protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP
• Familiarity with real-time operating systems such as VxWorks
Please note that your resume submission is not considered a formal application. Should your resume be a fit you will be contacted to apply officially through Qualcomm.com/careers.